The Palm Center is an independent research institute committed to sponsoring state-of-the-art scholarship to enhance the quality of public dialogue about critical and controversial public policy issues. Its research on sexual minorities in the military has been published in leading social scientific journals. The Palm Center seeks to be a resource for university-affiliated as well as independent scholars, students, journalists, opinion leaders, and members of the public.
--from the Palm Center website
- Overview of Regulations for Transgender Military Personnel from the UK, Canada, and Australia
- Gender Identity and the Military - Transgender, Transsexual, and Intersex-identified Individuals in the U.S. Armed Forces
- Presidential Leadership and Military Discrimination
- Arbitrary and Capricious : Six Inconsistencies Distinguishing Military Medical Policies for Transgender and Non-Transgender Personnel
- Report of the Planning Commission on Transgender Military Service
- One Year Out: An Assessment of DADT Repeal's Impact on Military Readiness