U.S. Department of Labor Veterans' Employment and Training Service
The U.S. Department of Labor prepares America's veterans, service members and their spouses for meaningful careers, provides them with employment resources and expertise, protects their employment rights and promotes their employment opportunities.
--From the US Department of Labor VETS website.
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Veterans' Preference
- Veterans' Workforce Investment Program
- Employment Services for Veterans
- Homeless Female Veterans and Homeless Veterans with Families Program
- Homeless Veterans' Reintegration Program
- Incarcerated Veterans Transition Program
- Transition Assistance Program
- Gold Card: Services for Post 9/11 Era Veterans
- DOL Support Veterans
- VETS ( spouse, caregiver and service members)